CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finding Zen


What do you think of when you look at this picture? Does it invoke a sense calm, a longing for serenity? I love the ocean, it's my favorite place to meditate. For me, there is something special about sitting on the beach, listening to the gentle waves caressing the shore. Watching the sun rise over the ocean clears my mind and body of stress and anxiety, it prepares me for the day ahead.

What is your favorite way/place to capture a dose of zen?

2 comments:

Anais said...

I have a serenity room, that I often use. But my fave way to catch some zen is to hike in the mountains, in search of the perfect place to calm my mind.

Dukun Pelet di Bali said...

Rahasia Meditasi Kundalini Tingkat Tinggi Your article serves as a sanctuary for the spirit, offering a refuge from the noise and distractions of the world. The meditative quality of your writing invites readers to slow down, breathe, and immerse themselves in the profound truths you've articulated. It's a literary retreat that leaves a lasting impression on the soul.