CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Is A Time For Rebirth



Spring is a beautiful time of year to watch the earth re-new itself. Birds welcome the Spring with their beautiful songs, flowers embrace the warm weather by reaching high and blooming towards the sun, the waters rejoice by flowing freely.
Spring is also a time for personal re-birth, a time for re-newing the soul. There are many ways to honor this glorious season without hurting our fragile enviornment.


I discoverd a wonderful company, Green Field Paper Company, who creates tree free cards and other products out of hemp. One of the great things about this company is that their cards are embedded with wildflower seeds, so you can plant the card after you read it and watch the flowers grow.


Find a hiking trail where the flowers are blooming and enjoy the fresh air and serenity. Some areas offer wildflower group hikes (search google for groups in your area).


One of the things I love to do is meditate in nature. I'll go to the beach, or sit in a meadow and encourage stress to leave my body, while welcoming a wave of peace to wash over me.


Visit or volunter at a local animal sanctuary


Pack a picnic and enjoy time with your family

Practice yoga outside

Plant a vegetable garden and enjoy it's bounty

How do you embrace the Spring?

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Elle, thank you for your nice comment about my blog. I don't put the "Followers" thing on my sidebar but you can click on the "Follow" icon at the top of the blog page and it should get you set up...it's by "Share" and "Next Blog". I hope that's helpful for you.

Anais said...

Hi Elle,
I am following your book blog and thought I would check out this blog. I love it. So, I am following this blog as well. Thank you for writing this article, it's wonderful