CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Darling Orchid

This morning I brought home a new addition to our family. Meet Orchid, she is beautiful, funny and full of energy. She loves going for walks with me and playing in the snow. (now I don't have an excuse to stay inside :)

Since Husky's are great escape artists, my wonderful husband agreed to build her a nice large play area (husky proof), once the ground has thawed. He even offered to build her a big dog house, such a sweet man I married.

3 comments:

Inspired By Felicity said...

Oh my goodness - what a cutie!!!!

I had never been around Huskys until I met my husband and his Mother has one they have had for over 10 years and she is such an interesting personality, I now think they are very special dogs.

-Pamela

Elle Dreams said...

I love huskys, they are very speical dogs. I grew up with the breed and wouldn't want anything else.

Laundry Girl said...

She is adorable! We just added a Lars to our household. He's a mix of some kind and I love the puppy energy. Congrats on your new little girl ;)
Laundry Care